An important patient room accessory designed to help patients change positions while in bed, and aid in the transfer from bed to chairs with minimum attendant assistance. Our trapeze units have a wide range of height adjustments and handbar positions to maximize patient accessibility.
Trapeze Bars are constructed of heavy-gauged octagon-steel. No tools are required for easy assembly. Its nylon coating ensures a secure grip on handbar. Wall bumpers and padded mounting brackets protect bed ends and wall surfaces.
- Two-piece design secures with an added locking pin for extra safety
- Horizontal bar in handle allows for additional grip
- Heavy-gauge, octagonal steel construction for added durability
- Easy, tool-less assembly
- Helps patient change positions while in bed
- For use on metal-frame headboards only
- Nylon coating ensures a secure grip on trapeze handbar
- Painted steel construction
- Includes trapeze bar, brackets, and grab bar
Overall height: 61"
Weight Capacity: 168 lbs.
Weight: 30 lbs.