These Walker Skis have taken easy to the next level. The glides enable wheeled walkers to move smoothly over a variety of surfaces without any snagging or catching. They effortlessly glide across carpets, thresholds, and sidewalks, handling little bumps and ridges without jostling the user. Their modern ski-like design with the elevated front edge makes them easy to maneuver. The large surface area keeps in constant contact with the ground, making the walker safe and easy for any user.
Not only are they easy to use, they are also easy to install! They work with any 1” or 1 1/8” outer diameter walker tubing. The Walker Skis use tension to hold them in place, so gone are the days of hitting a big bump and losing a glide, or pushing painfully to insert new glides onto bent framing. To install the walker glides, you will need a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Allows walker to glide smoothly across uneven surfaces and thresholds
- These glides work with any 1" or 1 1/8" outer diameter walker tubing
- Installs easily into walker leg tubing
- Eliminates the need to lift walker when traveling over uneven surfaces
- Reduces friction with a raised front edge
- Constructed of long-lasting, high density plastic
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
To install: Remove existing tip or cap Insert the walker glide into the frame of your walker. Align the tip so it is facing towards the wheels Tighten the stainless steel bolt clockwise until the glide is held firmly in place To remove, simply loosen the steel bolt until the glide is loose enough to slide out